LSDREAM PRESENTS: PEACE LOVE & WUBZ TOUR LOCAL OPENER CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The LSDREAM Presents: PEACE LOVE & WUBZ Tour Local Opener Contest (“Contest”) entry period begins on Friday, January 21 at 12PM Pacific Time and ends on Friday, January 28 at 11:59PM Pacific Time (the "Promotion Period"). The sponsor of this Contest is LSDREAM (“Company”). By participating in the Contest, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Company, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Company is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Contest. Entrants should look solely to Company with any questions, comments or problems related to the Contest. Company may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of specified markets and surrounding areas who are 18+ (the "Entrant"). This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. 3. PRIZES: If chosen, one (1) winner in each specified market will receive the opportunity to open that show before LSDREAM and other Special Guests and a One Hundred USD ($100) performance fee, subject to the performance taking place.
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. Company makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
This Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All travel, lodging, and any other applicable incurred expenses involved in claiming the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Contest during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://lsdreammusic.com/local-opener-contest. Once the form has been submitted, Entrant must also post Tour Flyer image on Twitter or Instagram, tagging @LSDREAM and using the hashtag #PEACELOVEANDWUBZTOUR.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Company’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Contest will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The selection of winners will be conducted within one (1) week prior to the selected show date at entry, after the Promotion Period by Company or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately one (1) week prior to the selected show date at entry. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Company within 24 hours of notification. Company is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Contest, you grant Company permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Contest Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Company assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download of any materials in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest or Prize is not capable of running as planned for reasons, the Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part. In such event, Company shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Company reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Company. Company and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Contest.
9. COMPANY: LSDREAM, 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Ste 400, Culver City, CA 90230, firstname.lastname@example.org